Bikram hot yoga:
This is a session of 90 minutes in a room that is heated to 40°C, which consists of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises. This yoga is accessible for all ages and levels.
Alignment based yoga:
A yoga style that is a mix of the static postures of the Hatha yoga and the alignment of Iyengar yoga.
This style of yoga makes it accessible for everybody who likes a challenge for a strong workout by standing and holding poses and using all the muscles while performing the yoga poses.
The room will be at around 30°C.
This is a passive Hatha yoga style where postures will be held in a relaxed manner between 2 and 5 minutes. The room will not be heated.
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- Improves flexibility and strength of the spinal column
- Reduces stress
- Increases vitality, energy and relaxation
- Delays the aging process
- Weight loss
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Increases blood circulation
- Keeps joints fit and lubricated
- Strengthens the muscles around the joints
- Improves strength and flexibility and reduces the risks of injury
- Stimulates the immune system
- Strengthens bones
- Provides well-being in every day life